80% Bombs Hit Target, IAF Provides Satellite Images Of Balakot Strike

0
129
80% bombs hit target: IAF gives satellite images to govt as proof of Balakot airstrike
80% bombs hit target: IAF gives satellite images to govt as proof of Balakot airstrike

Reportedly, IAF has provided proof of Balakot February 26 airstrike. IAF has also communicated that about 80 percent of bombs deployed had hit the targets. Theories were persistent that IAF bombs had missed their targets. Pakistan too claimed that the bombs had hit forests and trees.

International media had also speculated on the efficacy of airstrike. The international media also were not able to reach the terrorized sites. IAF has submitted 12-page dossier that has high resolution satellite images and synthetic aperture radar images. They submitted the dossier to Modi government to verify the authencity of Balakot strike.

The report further evidenced that the mirage 2000 fighter jets had dropped Israeli spice 2000 precision bombs. Since the bombs pierced and entered buildings, the damages were internal.
The proof of 80 percent bombs deployed were submitted. The other 20 percent was deployed for margin of probability.

IAF carried out airstrikes during February 26 on the alleged JeM training camp. Modi government had come forth with claims that around 300 terrorists were killed in the air strike.